THE LAND OF MILK AND HONEY


You shall keep all my statutes and all my ordinances, and abserve them, so that the land to which I bring you to settle in may not vomit you out. But I have said to you: You shall inherit their land, and I will give it to you to possess, a land flowing with milk and honey.
Leviticus 20:22-24 NRSV

Milk and Honey is a symbol of abundance and blessing from God (Ex. 3:17). God has blessed us in this country, and He has always provided us with all our needs. Yes, there are many people in this country that are homeless, poor, sick, abuse and oppress. The God of all people have provided many will to do people to take care of the homeless, poor, sick, abuse and oppress. These are some of God's statutes and ordinances to be observe in the land flowing with milk and honey. Because "I am the Lord your God" (Lev. 20:24).

It is wonderful to know that the love of our God the Father, Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior, and with the communion of the Holy Spirit of true is able to give us this beautiful country, flowing with Milk and Honey.
My prayers to God in Jesus name: I pray Father that today we will hear your voice. I pray in behalf of all the people living in this country that we will follow your statutes and ordinances. And I say thank you for this country flowing with Milk and Honey. I pray that today we will help out the poor, homeless, sick, abused children and be a voice for others in needs. Again, thank you God Almighty, in Jesus Chirst name. Amen! Blessing to all of you today.

1John 4:16 God is Love


Popular posts from this blog

Oración: El Espíritu Santo--Holy Spirit Come!

Keep Your Lamp Burning

Here Are Things God Hates From You