REST ON THE LORD

Come to me, all you that are weary and are carrying heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me; for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.’ Matthew 11:28-30 NRSV


My prayers for you today are that you will rest on the Lord Jesus Christ. He will hold you and care for you too. Jesus is able to care for all your sorrows of a loss one, heal you from pain of sickness. Yes, this Jesus is able to watch over your families and care for them while you are away at work or any where. Come to Jesus and He is able to give you rest today and each moment in time.
In Christ, God is Love 1John 4:16

Popular posts from this blog

Oración: El Espíritu Santo--Holy Spirit Come!

Keep Your Lamp Burning

Here Are Things God Hates From You