CARING FOR ONE ANOTHER---SENTIR CARIÑO EL UNO POR EL OTRO

I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me. Matthew 25:36 NIV

necesité ropa, y me vistieron; estuve enfermo, y me atendieron; estuve en la cárcel, y me visitaron. Mateo 25:36 (Nueva Versión Internacional)

God will help you today with any issues you may have. Our Lord Jesus and God will provide you with healing touch for your soul and health. Hold on to His words truth and believe by faith, Jesus name.
Dios le ayudará hoy con cualquier cuestión que usted puede tener. Nuestro Señor Jesús y Dios le proveerán del toque que se cura para su alma y salud. La espera a Su verdad de palabras y cree por fe, nombre de Jesús.
God is Love 1John 4:16

Popular posts from this blog

Oración: El Espíritu Santo--Holy Spirit Come!

Keep Your Lamp Burning

Here Are Things God Hates From You