Prayers for All Nations

Prayers for all Nations

USA-Markets Drop on US Economy Fears
USA-Excessive Heat Warning and Flood issued for today

Peru- declares state of emergency amid plunging temperatures    
           Hundreds die from extreme cold  

China-Landslide toll Passes 1,000

Pakistan-Urges World to help Pakistan Flood

UK- New 'Superbug' found in UK Hospitals

RussiaWildfires 

Prayer:   Blessing Father God, creator of all living things, I call upon you to hear this prayer, in Jesus’ mighty name.



God I pray that you will be able to help these countries to reach out onto them during this difficult time for these nations. Speak to their hearts and open their eyes onto the Lord Jesus the Christ. I also pray for all the children that have been affected by this devastation. I also pray for the entire missionaries from these countries that are doing your will. I know that you will take care of them; because Jesus’ said “I never will leave you or forsake you”.


Father God in the name of our Lord Jesus the Christ, I present all these countries to you that you will reach out your hands and bring all the resources that they need to survive. Thank you for hearing this prayer, because I know that you always hear the prayers of your people in Jesus precious name. Amen!


God is Love 1John 4:16

Popular posts from this blog

Oración: El Espíritu Santo--Holy Spirit Come!

Keep Your Lamp Burning

Here Are Things God Hates From You