God Hears Our Prayers

O Lord, God of my salvation, when, at night, I cry out in your presence, let my prayer come before you; incline your ear to my cry. Psalm 88:1-2


My Prayer for today: 
is a constant movement of high and low tides, numerous ups and downs, mountains and valleys, and always some brief resting phases. Lean on God in faith, and try to be true to our spiritual practice. In the midst of those long periods of drought, a fleeting joy will surprised us in the beauty of nature and the kindness of people. Likewise, in the fluctuating tide of prayer when we experience contentment and almost effortless communion with God, certain turns within the day or week affected our peaceful prayer with HIM. Joyce Rupp
God is Love  1John 4:16

Popular posts from this blog

Oración: El Espíritu Santo--Holy Spirit Come!

Keep Your Lamp Burning

Here Are Things God Hates From You