I KNEW YOU

Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you; I appointed you a prophet to the nations.
Jeremiah 1:5
It is wonderful to know that before you were born God knew you. You are wonderfully made. He loves you so much that from the beginning He made plans for your whole future. He loves you so much that He send His only Son Jesus to show you the way and the path of your life with Him.

Today remember that God’s plans are for you to know that He wants the very best. And He wants you to know that He knew you from the beginning of your birth.
I bless you today for being God’s child. May the love of God in Jesus Christ be with you each moment of your day.

Popular posts from this blog

Oración: El Espíritu Santo--Holy Spirit Come!

Keep Your Lamp Burning

Here Are Things God Hates From You