Why I Write

I am writing to you because of the Blessing and Prayers on this page from a Christian perspective in pastoral care, license minister and a teacher of word of God. I would try to show different stages of events in administrating to the care of my faith while working with interfaith communities. This was with the help of my pastoral care community. The purpose of this blog is to combine my personal experience of my faith as I help implement pastoral care through Blessing and Prayer to you.

My faith has kept me grounded while working with the interfaith communities has been rewarding me constantly; I need a greater connection with the anointing power of my faith with God. My thank goes to Jehovah my God, Christ Jesus and the fellowship of my Holy Spirit.

It is a holy blessing that the Lord Jesus was able to use me, to help others as a license minister to preach. For seven years of pastoral care and volunteer community chaplain in the hospital and churches. However, it is much more, I believe; it is also the love that comes out from within each chaplain, teachers, doctors and ministers that I have experience the healing power of compassion of Blessing and the power of Prayers. For me is the only way that the love of Christ is able to work in me, as I was given to understand.

It has been a privilege to have organized an ecumenical prayer service ministry. The mission of the Prayer Service was to support one another in our community with prayers and blessings. The prayer service was open to the public and Christians of faith that came together and pray. The prayer service also provided support for all the college students and people in the area. The Prayer Service became a place where people came to pray and get spiritual support.

Again, the Prayer Service was made possible with the love, compassion, and help of the Holy Spirit of God. I was able to work closely with other leaders to make the Prayer Service possible. I am grateful for the concrete help and support from Pastors, teachers, friends, family, and most of the community of faith. This is why I am please to share this wonderful gift of Blessing and Prayers.

God is Love

1 John 4:16

Popular posts from this blog

Oración: El Espíritu Santo--Holy Spirit Come!

Keep Your Lamp Burning

Here Are Things God Hates From You