Prayers for Israeli Youth in Bulgaria

Israeli tour bus in Bulgaria
Prayers for the Youth and People of Israel


Psalms 22:24 For he has not despised or abhorred the affliction of the afflicted, and he has not hidden his face from him, but has heard, when he cried to him.
Psalms 56:8 You have kept count of my tossings; put my tears in your bottle. Are they not in your book?

 
Psalms 116:1-2 I love the LORD, because he has heard my voice and my pleas for mercy. Because he inclined his ear to me, therefore I will call on him as long as I live.
Jeremiah 29:11 (KJV) For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
 
Nahum 1:7 The LORD is good, a stronghold in the day of trouble; he knows those who take refuge in him.
God is Love 1John 4:16 and Jesus is the Prince of Peace Matthew 1 and the Holy Spirit is the Comforter  

Popular posts from this blog

Oración: El Espíritu Santo--Holy Spirit Come!

Keep Your Lamp Burning

Here Are Things God Hates From You