God Said “You Have Not Turned To Me”

God is calling for the people of this country to return to Him. Each day God is reaching out and searching for the hearts of people to turn to Him.

Even King David said in the Holy Bible says “When I was in distress, I sought the Lord; at night I stretched out untiring hands and my soul refused to be comforted” (Psalm 77:2 NIV).  Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever. (Hebrews 13:8 NIV)

Ethanol Industry Threatened By Midwest DroughtThe Word of the Lord God “I brought hunger to every city and famine to every town. But still you would not return to me,” says the Lord.

“I kept the rain from falling when your crops needed it the most. I sent rain on one town but withheld it from another. Rain fell on one field, while another field withered away. People staggered from town to town looking for water, but there was never enough. But still you would not return to me,” says the Lord. 

“I struck your farms and vineyards with blight and mildew. Locusts devoured all your fig and olive trees. But still you would not return to me,” says the Lord.

“I sent plagues on you like the plagues I sent on Egypt long ago. I killed your young men in war and led all your horses away. The stench of death filled the air! But still you would not return to me,” says the Lord.
U.S. Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack listens to a question during a press briefing about the drought in the midwest at the White House in Washington July 18, 2012. Broiling heat has blanketed much of the U.S. Midwest this week, exacerbating the region’s worst drought in more than 50 years and devastating corn, soy and other vital crops. (KEVIN LAMARQUE - REUTERS) Posted at 04:27 PM ET, 07/19/2012 The Washington Post By Georgetown/ On Faith

Click to See USA Map Drought  http://droughtmonitor.unl.edu/
“I destroyed some of your cities, as I destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah. Those of you who survived were like charred sticks pulled from a fire. But still you would not return to me,” says the Lord. “Therefore, I will bring upon you all the disasters I have announced. Prepare to meet your God in judgment, you people of Israel!”

For the Lord is the one who shaped the mountains, stirs up the winds, and reveals his thoughts to mankind. He turns the light of dawn into darkness and treads on the heights of the earth. The Lord God of Heaven’s Armies is his name! (Amos 4:4-13 NLT)

My people are destroyed from lack of knowledge. “Because you have rejected knowledge, I also reject you as my priests; because you have ignored the law of your God, I also will ignore your children. (Hosea 4:6 NIV)

May the Love of God and the Peace of Christ be with you. God is Love 1John 4:16

Popular posts from this blog

Oración: El Espíritu Santo--Holy Spirit Come!

Keep Your Lamp Burning

Here Are Things God Hates From You