All Heaven Declares

THUS THE heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them. And on the seventh day God ended His work which He had done; and He rested on the seventh day from all His work which He had done. And God blessed (spoke good of) the seventh day, set it apart as His own, and hallowed it, because on it God rested from all His work which He had created and done. This is the history of the heavens and of the earth when they were created. In the day that the Lord God made the earth and the heavens--Genesis 2:1-5 AMP

 All Heaven Declares
by:  All heaven declares by Sharon Samuel. Video by Rajkumar Doss

The glory of the risen Lord;   Who can compare  with the beauty of the Lord;

Forever you will be;  the Lamb upon the throne;   I gladly bow my knee;   And worship You alone!

I will proclaim the glory of the risen Lord.   Who once was slain  to reconcile man to God;

Forever You will be;   the Lamb upon the throne;   I gladly bow my knee;  And worship You alone...

All heaven declares;  the glory of the risen Lord.  Who can compare;  With the beauty of the Lord.

Forever You will be;  The Lamb upon the throne;  I gladly bow my knee;  And worship you my Lord!

God is Love 1John 4:16 

Popular posts from this blog

Oración: El Espíritu Santo--Holy Spirit Come!

Keep Your Lamp Burning

Here Are Things God Hates From You