Woe onto the Nations that Hides the Truth

The God that sees and hears everything.  
“My people are fools; they do not know me.
They are senseless children; they have no understanding.
They are skilled in doing evil; they know not how to do good.”

I looked at the earth, and it was formless and empty; and at the heavens, and their light was gone.
 
I looked at the mountains, and they were quaking; all the hills were swaying.
 
I looked, and there were no people; every bird in the sky had flown away.
 
I looked, and the fruitful land was a desert; all its towns lay in ruins
before the Lord, before his fierce anger.(Jeremiah 4:23-26)

God is God Jesus the Christ and Savior of rightness.

Popular posts from this blog

Oración: El Espíritu Santo--Holy Spirit Come!

Keep Your Lamp Burning

Here Are Things God Hates From You