The God That Looks for Justice



Isaiah 5:1-7
I will sing for the one I love a song about his vineyard:  My loved one had a vineyard on a fertile hillside.
He dug it up and cleared it of stones and planted it with the choicest vines. He built a watchtower in it
and cut out a winepress as well.  Then he looked for a crop of good grapes, but it yielded only bad fruit.
“Now you dwellers in Jerusalem and people of Judah, judge between me and my vineyard.
What more could have been done for my vineyard than I have done for it?  When I looked for good grapes, why did it yield only bad?

 Now I will tell you what I am going to do to my vineyard: I will take away its hedge, and it will be destroyed; I will break down its wall, and it will be trampled.

I will make it a wasteland, neither pruned nor cultivated, and briers and thorns will grow there.
I will command the clouds not to rain on it.”  The vineyard of the Lord Almighty is the nation of Israel,
and the people of Judah  are the vines he delighted in. And he looked for justice, but saw bloodshed;
for righteousness, but heard cries of distress.  

God is Love 1 John 4:16

Popular posts from this blog

For The Citizen of God's Kingdom

Oración: El Espíritu Santo--Holy Spirit Come!

Little Children (Adults & Children) Stay Away From...

Mary Kissed The Face of God

The Lord's Prayer

God Loves You and Cares All About You

Oraciones Persecución de las Comunidades de los Cristianos --Persecution of Christians