Prayer Song "Take Me To The King Jesus Christ"



7. Hear my voice when I call, Lord; be merciful to me and answer me. 8 My heart says of you, “Seek his face!” Your face, Lord, I will seek. 9 Do not hide your face from me, do not turn your servant away in anger; you have been my helper. Do not reject me or forsake me, God my Savior. 10 Though my father and mother forsake me, the Lord will receive me. 11 Teach me your way, Lord; lead me in a straight path because of my oppressors. 12 Do not turn me over to the desire of my foes, for false witnesses rise up against me, spouting malicious accusations. 13 I remain confident of this: I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. 14 Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. (Psalms 27:7-14)
God is Love 1John 4:16 and Jesus is Lord of Heaven and on Earth.

Popular posts from this blog

For The Citizen of God's Kingdom

Oración: El Espíritu Santo--Holy Spirit Come!

Little Children (Adults & Children) Stay Away From...

Mary Kissed The Face of God

The Lord's Prayer

God Loves You and Cares All About You

Oraciones Persecución de las Comunidades de los Cristianos --Persecution of Christians