When I am Weak--Cuando Estoy Débil

La oración: la palabra del día: Cuando soy débil Jesús, se hace fuerte en mí.
Prayer: word of the day: When I am weak Jesus, becomes strong in me you.
Pero él me dijo: «Te basta con mi gracia, pues mi poder se perfecciona en la debilidad.» Por lo tanto, gustosamente haré más bien alarde de mis debilidades, para que permanezca sobre mí el poder de Cristo. Por eso me regocijo en debilidades, insultos, privaciones, persecuciones y dificultades que sufro por Cristo; porque cuando soy débil, entonces soy fuerte. (2 Corintios 12:9-10 Nueva Versión Internacional)
But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.  That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong. (2 Cor 12.9-10 NIV)  God is Love 1John 4:16

Popular posts from this blog

Oración: El Espíritu Santo--Holy Spirit Come!

Keep Your Lamp Burning

Here Are Things God Hates From You