The Love of A True & Moral Pastor/Shepherd

Prayer:    Allow me to become one of Your shepherds, Father. Let me lead Your little lambs to a personal encounter with the God who loves them unconditionally.

"I myself will gather the remnant of my flock out of all the countries where I have driven them and will bring them back to their pasture, where they will be fruitful and increase in number. I will place shepherds over them who will tend them, and they will no longer be afraid or terrified, nor will any be missing," declares the Lord. Jeremiah 23:3-4

The Holy Spirit is raising up shepherds to teach God's people to live after His own heart. They will feed others from the reality they encounter through their own unyielding personal pursuit of God. They will only be able to shepherd others because they have given themselves wholly to the great Shepherd. Some of these shepherds will lead through preaching and some through writing, singing, or other skills and talents. Some will do it through one-on-one discipleship and spending time nurturing younger believers' faith in a spiritual relationship. Some will do it in the context of their business or workplace. I encourage you to pray specifically about this. You can't afford to miss your appointment in these end times. 07 July 2011 Devotional Charisma

God is Love 1John 4:16

Popular posts from this blog

Oración: El Espíritu Santo--Holy Spirit Come!

Keep Your Lamp Burning

Here Are Things God Hates From You