World Crisis of Unblance Scale

Prayer: Oh God help us to give you glory in Jesus' name when the world is in Crisis. Help us to praise you and give you thanksgiving in the mist of troubles. We give you praises of God.  We give you praises Jesus our King.  We give you praises the Holy Spirit of True.   Thank you my Lord. I will always love you.    And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand. And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine. Rev. 8:5-6 KJV
God bless you 1John 4:16

Popular posts from this blog

Oración: El Espíritu Santo--Holy Spirit Come!

Keep Your Lamp Burning

Here Are Things God Hates From You