PRIDE

A man's pride shall bring him low: but honour shall uphold the humble in spirit.
Proverbs 29:23 KJV

You don't have to promote yourself if you've got the stuff. If you're got the stuff. If you're good, if you are to be used of God, they'll find you. God will promote you. I don't care what the world system say. I urge you to let God do the promoting! Let God do the exalting! In the meantime, sit quietly under His hand. That's not popular counsel, I realize, but it sure works. Furthermore, you will never have to wonder in the future if it was you or the Lord who made things happen. And if He chooses to use you in a mightly way, really "exalt" you, you won't have any reason to get conceited. He did it all! By Charles R. Swindoll Bedside Blessings p.151

I pray that the Lord Jesus would honor all that you do today for Him. I give to you my blessing today. Amen

God is Love 1John 4:16

Popular posts from this blog

Oración: El Espíritu Santo--Holy Spirit Come!

Keep Your Lamp Burning

Here Are Things God Hates From You