My House Is The House of Prayer For All People

See the source image
Matthew 21:13 "It is written," he said to them, "'My house will be called a house of prayer,' but you are making it 'a den of robbers.'"


Mark 11:17 And as he taught them, he said, "Is it not written: 'My house will be called a house of prayer for all nations'? But you have made it 'a den of robbers.'"
Isaiah 56:7 these I will bring to my holy mountain and give them joy in my house of prayer. Their burnt offerings and sacrifices will be accepted on my altar; for my house will be called a house of prayer for all nations."
Luke 19:46 "It is written," he said to them, "'My house will be a house of prayer'; but you have made it 'a den of robbers.'"

Popular posts from this blog

Oración: El Espíritu Santo--Holy Spirit Come!

Keep Your Lamp Burning

Here Are Things God Hates From You