A Gifted Young Man of God


Thank you for your support and God bless you
https://www.gofundme.com/help-caleb-get-to-banff

Hey everyone, thanks so much for visiting my GoFundMe page! My name is Caleb Smith, I'm currently a second year jazz trombone performance major studying at Oberlin Conservatory on a full scholarship. I was fortunate enough to have been accepted into the 2017 Banff International Workshop in Jazz and Creative Music. This highly prestigious program, run by acclaimed jazz pianist Vijay Iyer, is a three week summer intensive that selects developing musicians from all over the world to come study and work with modern jazz greats. This would be an amazing opportunity not only to meet and study with masters, but to network with like minded musicians in my age group, however the program only awards up to 60% in financial aid. The program's tuition, along with the cost of airfare (at least $400 each way) will make this a very expensive endeavor. I'll be doing everything I can to cover the costs, but I can't do it alone! Please consider donating to help me achieve my dream of attending Banff's amazing program. Any amount will be helpful and greatly appreciated!

https://youtu.be/un284Vp9WYM

Popular posts from this blog

Oración: El Espíritu Santo--Holy Spirit Come!

Keep Your Lamp Burning

Here Are Things God Hates From You