All Because of the Gospel of Jesus Christ

How Can I Say?


  • How can I enjoy myself knowing that my missionary Christian Brothers and Sisters are missing in Nepal.

  • How can I say let’s go dancing when my Brothers and Sisters are being beheaded, rape, abuse and persecuted because of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

  • How can I say what’s the latest book to read or what’s the latest movie to see in the theaters.

  • How can I say rejoice, when our little Christian Sisters in Africa were force to convert to a religion that is the devil’s work?

  • How can I say blessed are children, when adults abuse and think little of them. The children are our future. 

  • How can we support a system that uses its power to abuse its citizens instead of protect and serve.

  • How can we say, love thy neighbor as thy self, when an old woman is discovered nine months later in her home decompose. Or better yet when four different girls are taken, lockup and sexual abuse for ten years and their neighbors never knew about this.

  • How can I say, we are blessed, when our lands and hands are polluted with innocent blood. The earth cries out, and says, I cannot take it anymore.

  • How can we say, I love you with our lips, but in our hearts is for war. Because of our hate for humanity it permeate to the deepest sea. The sea cannot take it anymore, its cries out throwing up their fishes to our shores and beaches.

  • How can you say there is no God.  The water you drank today came from heaven, which is God’s throne.   
  •  How can you say there is no God, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit of God!
May God have mercy  on us ALL!

    

Popular posts from this blog

Oración: El Espíritu Santo--Holy Spirit Come!

Keep Your Lamp Burning

Here Are Things God Hates From You