Jesus's Warning On Changing God's Words From The Bible

 “I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.”   The Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” And let the one who hears say, “Come!” Let the one who is thirsty come; and let the one who wishes take the free gift of the water of life.
http://www.victorycan.org/hp_wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Sounds-of-the-Apocalypse.jpg
I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this scroll: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to that person the plagues described in this scroll.  And if anyone takes words away from this scroll of prophecy, God will take away from that person any share in the tree of life and in the Holy City, which are described in this scroll.  He who testifies to these things says, “Yes, I am coming soon.”  Amen. Come, Lord Jesus.   The grace of the Lord Jesus be with God’s people. Amen.

Popular posts from this blog

"It is Written"

For The Citizen of God's Kingdom

Oración: El Espíritu Santo--Holy Spirit Come!

Mary Kissed The Face of God

The Lord's Prayer

God Loves You and Cares All About You

Prayers Christians Around the World