Accepting Jesus As Your Lord and Savior

I pray that you will recieve Jesus as Lord and Savior.

 Dear God I am here and now to repent for all my sins, forgive me from all my sins. I believe Jesus Christ, is the Son of God. Jesus was born from the Virgin Mary with the power of the Holy Spirit of God. I believe that Jesus Christ died for me, and for all human being and rose from the death in the third day. Jesus come into my heart, help me to live that were set from the beginning of the foundation for me. Jesus helps me to know you. Thank you for giving me from all my sins.

Now you can start to read the Holy Bible to get to know about JESUS AND OUR CREATOR GOD. Click here to Start to Read the Gospel of John 
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=john%201&version=NIV

God is Love 1John 4:16  and Jesus is Lord of Heaven and Earth
 

Popular posts from this blog

Oración: El Espíritu Santo--Holy Spirit Come!

Keep Your Lamp Burning

Here Are Things God Hates From You