Keep Calm

Then Jesus’ disciples said, “Now you are speaking clearly and without figures of speech.  Now we can see that you know all things and that you do not even need to have anyone ask you questions. This makes us believe that you came from God.”
“You believe at last!” Jesus answered.  “But a time is coming, and has come, when you will be scattered, each to his own home. You will leave me all alone. Yet I am not alone, for my Father is with me.  “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.” John 16:29:33NIV

God is Love 1John 4:16 in Jesus mighty name!

Popular posts from this blog

For The Citizen of God's Kingdom

Oración: El Espíritu Santo--Holy Spirit Come!

Little Children (Adults & Children) Stay Away From...

Mary Kissed The Face of God

The Lord's Prayer

God Loves You and Cares All About You

Oraciones Persecución de las Comunidades de los Cristianos --Persecution of Christians