Prayers for Christians Around the World

I pray for all Christians that are scattered around the world that the love of God will cover you with the shadow of His Wings. I pray that the peace of our Lord Jesus surrounds you with His love and compassion of God's grace be upon you.

I also pray that God will guide and strengthens you, spiritually. I pray that you take courage and always remember the love of Christ Jesus and of God has for youJesus said I will never leave you or forsake you. I also pray for your families and will continue to pray for you too.
I prayed that the light of God would surround you and that people from all over the world will see the light of God in you. Peace, Love and Mercy in Jesus name!
Love, Peace, Mercy and Grace be
with you, (God is Love 1John 4:16)

"and not only for that nation but also for the scattered children of God, to bring them together and make them one John 11:52"

Popular posts from this blog

Oración: El Espíritu Santo--Holy Spirit Come!

Keep Your Lamp Burning

Here Are Things God Hates From You