Honor God First Afterward Honor Each Other In Christ Jesus

Prayer of the Day:  Today I pray that you honor God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit of God, Afterward honor each other because they are the family of God and Jesus die for them too.


Jesus said “I do not accept praise from men,  but I know you. I know that you do not have the love of God in your hearts.  I have come in my Father’s name, and you do not accept me; but if someone else comes in his own name, you will accept him.  How can you believe if you accept praise from one another, yet make no effort to obtain the praise that comes from the only God???  John 5:41-44. NIV

Love one another with brotherly affection [as members of one family], giving precedence and showing honor to one another. Romans 12:10 AMP

Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but [live at all times] as servants of God.  Show respect for all men [treat them honorably]. Love the brotherhood (the Christian fraternity of which Christ is the Head). Reverence God. Honor the emperor.  1Peter 2:16-17 AMP Honor always Jesus the Christ only and God!!! 

God is Love 1John 4:16 

Popular posts from this blog

Oración: El Espíritu Santo--Holy Spirit Come!

Keep Your Lamp Burning

Here Are Things God Hates From You