Prophet-Lord-King-Truth-Peace-Whole World Is JESUS THE CHRIST/ Profeta-Señor-Rey-La Verdad-La paz-Todo el Jundo es Jesús el Cristo

Prayer of the Day: Jesus said to him, I am the Way and the Truth and the Life; no one comes to the Father(God) except by (through) Me (Jesus). “Ego eimi he hodos kai he alethia kai he zoe".

Jesús le dijo: Yo soy el camino, y la verdad, y la vida; nadie viene al Padre sino por mí.
Juan 14:6 Spanish: La Biblia de las Américas

 Arabic(i)6 قال له يسوع انا هو الطريق والحق والحياة. ليس احد يأتي
  الى الآب الا بي. 7 لو كنتم قد عرفتموني لعرفتم ابي ايضا. ومن الآن تعرفونه وقد رأيتموه. 8 قال له فيلبس يا سيد أرنا الآب وكفانا. 9 قال له يسوع انا معكم زمانا هذه مدته ولم تعرفني يا فيلبس. الذي رآني فقد رأى الآب فكيف تقول انت أرنا الآب.

λέγει αὐτῷ ὁ Ἰησοῦς Ἐγώ εἰμι ἡ ὁδὸς καὶ ἡ ἀλήθεια καὶ ἡ ζωή· οὐδεὶς ἔρχεται πρὸς τὸν πατέρα εἰ μὴ δι' ἐμοῦ.  ΚΑΤΑ ΙΩΑΝΝΗΝ  John 14 Greek NT

Jésus lui dit: Moi, je suis le chemin, et la vérité, et la vie; nul ne vient au Père que par moi.
 Jean 14:6 French: Darby

Jesus spricht zu ihm: Ich bin der Weg und die Wahrheit und das Leben; niemand kommt zum Vater denn durch mich Johannes 14:6 German: Luther

耶 稣 说 我 就 是 道 路 、 真 理 、 生 命 ; 若 不 藉 着 我 , 没 有 人 能 到 父 那 里 去 。約 翰 福 音 14:6 Chinese Bible: Union

Vậy Đức Chúa Jêsus đáp rằng: Ta là đường đi, lẽ thật, và sự sống; chẳng bởi ta thì không ai được đến cùng Cha.  Giaêng 14:6 Vietnamese 
John 14
1DO NOT let your hearts be troubled (distressed, agitated). You believe in and adhere to and trust in and rely on God; believe in and adhere to and trust in and rely also on Me.
2In My Father's house there are many dwelling places (homes). If it were not so, I would have told you; for I am going away to prepare a place for you. 3And when (if) I go and make ready a place for you, I will come back again and will take you to Myself, that where I am you may be also.
4And [to the place] where I am going, you know the way.  5Thomas said to Him, Lord, we do not know where You are going, so how can we know the way?

6Jesus said to him, I am the Way and the Truth and the Life; no one comes to the Father except by (through) Me. 7If you had known Me [had learned to recognize Me], you would also have known My Father. From now on, you know Him and have seen Him.  8Philip said to Him, Lord, show us the Father [cause us to see the Father--that is all we ask]; then we shall be satisfied. 9Jesus replied, Have I been with all of you for so long a time, and do you not recognize and know Me yet, Philip? Anyone who has seen Me has seen the Father. How can you say then, Show us the Father?
10Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in Me? What I am telling you I do not say on My own authority and of My own accord; but the Father Who lives continually in Me does the (His) works (His own miracles, deeds of power). 11Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father in Me; or else believe Me for the sake of the [very] works themselves. [If you cannot trust Me, at least let these works that I do in My Father's name convince you.]

God is Love 1John 4:16

Popular posts from this blog

Oración: El Espíritu Santo--Holy Spirit Come!

Keep Your Lamp Burning

Here Are Things God Hates From You