Come to Jesus He Is The Only Savior of World


I Prayer:  I pray that you will receive Jesus the Christ, the Savior of the Whole Human Race. Come to Him, He is calling you to come and be save by His power of Love. Jesus loves you and your family very much. Come, and let Jesus come into your heart and mind.
 Pray this prayer, Jesus, I am a sinner. Forgive me of my Sinners. I want you to be my Lord and Savior. You are the Son of the living God. Help me Jesus, I pray in the Name of the Father God, and Son Jesus the Christ with the communion of the Holy Spirit of God, Amen!  Jesus will come and live with you and you have become the true son and daughter of God and Jesus the Christ the life giver.

John said  16 “For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life. 17 God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him.  18 “There is no judgment against anyone who believes in him. But anyone who does not believe in him has already been judged for not believing in God’s one and only Son. 19 And the judgment is based on this fact: God’s light came into the world, but people loved the darkness more than the light, for their actions were evil. 20 All who do evil hate the light and refuse to go near it for fear their sins will be exposed. 21 But those who do what is right come to the light so others can see that they are doing what God wants. (John 3:16-21 NLT)

God is Love 1John 4:16

Popular posts from this blog

Oración: El Espíritu Santo--Holy Spirit Come!

Keep Your Lamp Burning

Here Are Things God Hates From You