Good Friday

Christian Myspace Layouts                 
 Say this Prayer: 

Dear Lord Jesus,

I admit that I am a sinner. I have done many things that don’t please you. I have lived my life for myself. I am sorry and I repent. I ask you to forgive me. I believe that you died on the cross for me, to save me. You did what I could not do for myself. I come to you Jesus Christ now and ask you to take control of my life, I give it to you Jesus. Help me to live every day in a way that pleases you. I love you, Jesus my Lord, and I thank you that I will spend all eternity with you.  In Jesus Christ name I say this prayer.  Thank  you Father God 

God is Love 1John 4:16

Popular posts from this blog

Oración: El Espíritu Santo--Holy Spirit Come!

Keep Your Lamp Burning

Here Are Things God Hates From You