2012 - NO ONE KNOWS THE END OF TIME

Dear Beloved: Children of God (Please view the video at the end)Jesus Christ said "Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away. No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father (Mark 13:31-32 NIV)".

These are the promise words of God for us: "I establish my covenant with you: Never again will all life be cut off by the waters of a flood; never again will there be a flood to destroy the earth." And God said, "This is the sign of the covenant I am making between me and you and every living creature with you, a covenant for all generations to come: I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth.
Whenever I bring clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will remember my covenant between me and you and all living creatures of every kind. Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life. Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth (Genesis 9:11-16). 

I have been writing and posting many different ways on how God and Jesus Christ LOVE YOU for a year now. I will continue each week to show you many different ways of understanding our Creator and the LOVE HE/SHE has for you. But most important is to remember the promise that God give through Jesus Christ for us.

The promise is that Jesus Christ said “And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you forever; Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but you know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you. I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you... (John 14:16-18 KJV
)

Popular posts from this blog

Oración: El Espíritu Santo--Holy Spirit Come!

Keep Your Lamp Burning

Here Are Things God Hates From You