Jesus Is Your Shepherd

Psalm 23

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjXO0vtDA6Y9q-kcItoD7SuIcb_k6KSkn0niQk88QC1dOXnsywms-1ZvHLxIYLGoY0rp2_4pB3bz8Tgjgc7GNtstrA4ETQ4pHxh-1bLJPAqPgI1FsVtZ-Ea_73D-vkec8oFNxUeRaIruJY/s320/lord_my_shepherd_1024+x+768_christian_wallpaper.jpgYea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever. (KJV)


Popular posts from this blog

Oración: El Espíritu Santo--Holy Spirit Come!

Keep Your Lamp Burning

Here Are Things God Hates From You