Prayers Changes Things

Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: 1Peter 5:8KJV

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketHere is a story;  My dad was a teaser.  All my childohood foibles were fodder for his jest.  I wanted ammunition of my own.  I went to my grandmother and asked,  "Tell me something my dad did as a kid." She laughted and told a story. 

They lived on a farm, where, among other things, they planted corn by hand.  Dad got tired of planting one day, but still had seed left.   He dumped it all in a hole at the edge of the field, went to the house, and declared he was done!  In a few weeks his indiscretion was visble to everyone.  He got a whoopin' for that one.  finally, I had something on him, I thought.

Satan, the enemy of our soul, is looking for ammuniton to use against us, too.  His goal is not to tease, but to Steal, Kill, and Destroy (John 10:10).  But through vigilance and repentance, his accusations are meaningless.   (by SRC page 218 "A Cup Comfort Devotional") 

God is Love 1John 4:16

 Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Popular posts from this blog

Oración: El Espíritu Santo--Holy Spirit Come!

Keep Your Lamp Burning

Here Are Things God Hates From You