Blessing to Someone Today


This  Pray is for ALL the people around the world that read my blog each day. I pray that today you will be a Blessings to Someone.  This blessing  is the  Promise from the living God in Jesus the Christ.     
"The Lord had said to Abram, “Leave your native country, your relatives, and your father’s family, and go to the land that I will show you. I will make you into a great nation. I will bless you and make you famous, and you will be a blessing to others. I will bless those who bless you and curse those who treat you with contempt. All the families on earth will be blessed through you.”Genesis 12:1-3 NLT
God is Love 1John 4:16

Popular posts from this blog

Oración: El Espíritu Santo--Holy Spirit Come!

Keep Your Lamp Burning

Here Are Things God Hates From You